• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Getting Any Work Done?

DARK30

well for those of you who don't have WWW at work, Be happy and keep up the work, the world depends on you hard working people in order to function properly. I'm a student at SCSU and everywhere you turn theres a computer. I was in a Physics Lab the other day and I was supposed to plotting some info on an excel graph, Well I have FM bookmarked on just about every PC in the lab, so that link is hard to stay away from. So I'm lookin at the posts and here comes Dr. Haglin,.......Uh O! He's a canadian who loves Hunt fish camp, (chorus,gander MT) and do a few 12 oz curls wit da boys eh. He saw me on FM and started reading posts, I bet we sat and read for a good 15 Min and I gave him the address. The following week I come into his office and I caught him. Yup,......very contagious.

I USED to access from work...But apparantly FISHING is not work related, and they have a Web Tracking system for all WWW accessable computers...

So needless to say...I NEVER under ANY circumstance access FM.com from WORK...I PROMISE!!!!!

------------------
Good fishing,
UJ
[email protected]