• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

photoshop ?

Hey Eye Guy, There are some great books for around 20 bucks available at any book store or online dealer that step by step elements and/or Photoshop. The PS ones are way more spendy but the Elements book I saw at Barnes and Nobles in Fargo was like 22.95 I think. then you will allways have a reference point.

Any book by Scott Kelby will be what you want. He is the guru when it comes to Elements and Photoshop. Simple to understand and everything is step by step with illustrations, easy to follow along.

Originally Posted By: DeeDee
Dont feel bad eyeguy. I have been beating my head in the wall trying to figure out how to change a background. I get close then it gets all jacked up! mad.gifmad.gifcry.gif

heehee, ya my head was kinda sore last night!