• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My soninlaw moved back to Montana from Loveland Colorado, and can not beleive how easy it is to go out and do some shooting without having to pay dearly for a couple hours of shooting. We have plenty areas within a couple miles of town, without having ten thousand people fly by you on the roads. CAJ

Codydawg. If you havn't received your Gopher meat yet, let me know. I have a big bunch saved again today. with the new twins, you will have to save a little money somehow. The ground is brown here. How about there?

Got 16 more for you today. Have to go take a loan for some more 17HMR shells. Only12 bucks a box. Have to wait till they line up in a row to shhoot to save money. CAJ

Codydawg. Just think of the money your spending, and not getting to go huntting for a month or two, from the few minutes of fun you had 9 or ten months ago. Got you

They vary. The table didnt copy real well, but you get the picture. These are the resident fees.

Fees

Age Group Fishing Small Game Sports Firearms deer Archery deer

3 and under $227 $217 $357 $337 $337

4 to 15 $300 $290 $480 $450 $450

16 to 50 $383 $363 $613 $573 $573

51 and over $203 $213 $413 $383 $383