• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Got Uecker?

Cooter

Nuggets,

48 years of Cubbie hating don't go away easily my man!

It is the Mason/Dixon line in Illinois. What kind of new material would you like? Want to talk about the Twinkies start this year??? Didn't think so. Maybe you should just let me keep hatin' on the Cubbies so I don't turn my attention to the Twinks, if you are a Twink fan, that is. LOL

Windy

Bring it on. Your sox arnt exactly off to blistering start either. The Twins finished ahead of you last year and we were about what, 30 million under you guys in payroll? Kinda like getting beat up by a girl isnt it? Long season ahead. I look for the same outcome.

Listening to Uecker again today, sounded like quite the opener in Milwaukee. Big crowd and the Crew responded with 15 runs...guess Hall hit the you-know-what out of one - gonna have to watch Sportscenter tonight.

Nuggets,

Not one penny of that 30 Million came out of my pocket. What is worse, overpaying for some superstars who have a bad year but can come back at any time (see 2005) or having one of the richest owners in baseball sitting on his fortune trotting out a Triple AAA team, not resigning his superstars and having his fans somehow rejoice in the fact that their team can perform at a .500 pace while being 30 million dollars under the salary of other teams in their division?

Like I said, not one penny of that 30 Million came out of my pocket.

Food for thought.

Windy

When you put it that way, it's more like getting beat up by a AAA girl softball squad. And yep, we do rejoice, we didnt over spend to wind up in 4th place. We happen to be proud of our over achievers. Not bad for a bunch of no name kids with talent, eh?

Stop hijacking my thread you two houligans! mad.gif! ;\)

Silly radio station in town had final 4 coverage on at 1pm on Sat cry.gif instead of the Crew....sounds like they pulled that one out by a hair. Think Sheets got the shutout yesterday.

No problema my beer drinking compadre! I love the Brewers, at least 18 times a year. My two favorite teams are the White Sox...And whoever is playing the CUBS! I would love nothing more than to see the Brew Crew take the NL central, pound those Cubbies all you want Cooter! LOL

Windy

AL Central

Year Winner

1994 Chicago White Sox§

1995 Cleveland Indians

1996 Cleveland Indians

1997 Cleveland Indians

1998 Cleveland Indians

1999 Cleveland Indians

2000 Chicago White Sox

2001 Cleveland Indians

2002 Minnesota Twins

2003 Minnesota Twins

2004 Minnesota Twins

2005 Chicago White Sox

2006 Minnesota Twins

2007 Cleveland Indians

Looks like Pohlad's AAA girls have one more Central title than the ol' dirty sox. Remember 94 was the strike year too so they only get half a credit for that. grin.gif