• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fight Night

jltimm

There was some live UFC on SPIKE last night also and some live boxing on VERSUS... I made it back from Mille Lacs in time to catch it all...how about you? Did you catch that Alexander K.O.?

The UFC stuff is gonna air again sunday afternoon....the new Ultimate Fighter has a new format to find out who is and who ain't, should make it more interesting.

Lots of good fights comming up and even a live broadcast from England, featuring Ricky Hatton...we fight fans get some freebees!

To put it nicely, Spears got speared! Houston ate some good punches and weither he thinks so or not, he was out, stiff as a board,laying on his back, arms straight out, with The Sandman administering somemore punishment on him...he wasn't comming back from that!

Yeah, Speers is a good wrestler.... but that's it. Diaz is awesome to watch as well as a dangerous fighter! Don't ever count him out! Houston Alexander was out for long enough to call it. Karo Parisyian was a pretty sketchy call IMO. That Kenflo used illegal elbows over and over again, and should of been disqualified.Don't get me wrong, he's a great fighter, but he knows what he was trying to do with them type of elbows, and usually brags about it. Trying to intentionally cut someone over and over again while the ref just stands there? No point deduct, just a warning? If Brock lesnar had that ref, he would of finished Mir, and he was just hammerfisting-not elbows. Fun fights to watch though.

Nate Diaz is the man!! I was happy to see houston get ko'd cant stand the guy. Watching tommy speer get clobbered was painful to see. Very suprised to see Karo lose, but he will bouce back hes a very solid fighter. Wish Joe Lauzon would have won, but Kenny is a helluva fighter and the elbows legal or not were vicious. Cant wait for the next PPV hope to see GSP nock the snot out of Matt Serra.

Yeah, I guess I can go along with all of that? It was pitifull to see Speers get beaten up like that so quickly and decisively...he never had a chance, he has no stand up and I doubt if he ever will have.

About the only thing I don't like about Serra is his sometimes big mouth....but other times he seems okay. I like GSP, I think he is a great all around fighter, but I don't know that he can take the punches like the other fighters do? If Serra gets one in like he did last time, the outcome will be the same.

Houston A. is a terriffic fighter, but he got caught with that superman punch, end of story...it didn't break my heart to see him lose. Karo didn't look like he had been training to good, or training good and eating bad....he had some jiggle in his belly and some pretty good sized handles for a supposedly in shape 25 year old MMA fighter!

There has been some pretty good free fights on the tube and more to come. WEC, UFC, Ultimate Fighter series, and boxing on Wed. Night Fights and also fights on Verses and then Friday night fights....good stuff.