• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Your Best April Fools Prank

CrappieAttitude

Being it is april Fools and all, what are some of the classics that you have used over the years. I wasn't a michevious kid, however we did a few things around the house on april fools to keep life interesting.

Getting mom wet by electrical taping the spray nozzle on the sink, so when she turned faucet on, she got sprayed. \:\/

Seran wrap over the toilet... blush.gif

Sneaking around and setting all the clocks in the house one hour ahead of time, so when alarm goes off, they think they are already late. grin.gif

I know, they are pretty lame, but for a kid they pretty good at the time.

Lets see if we can create a list of childhood pranks that we did and hope our kids never try.

CA

Wasn't childhood but a few years back we went to the Chinese restaurant across the street from our office and bought one of the live crabs in their tank (it was pretty funny convincing them that we didn't want it cooked and wanted to take it with us alive) Then we emptied out our coworkers file drawer and put it in there.

I think he flew halfway across the office on his chair when he opened that drawer.

at the plant I worked at it was not uncommon to put anti sieze and grease on the speaker of phones,

blocking up the mechanics carts

turning off the propane tanks on forkilifts, or better yet replacing it with one with just enough fuel to get them to the other side of the plant and make them walk back for a new one

In ND a buddy and an accomplice removed all four tires from a car and put them in their dorm room while they were in class, we, i mean they, forgot where they put the lug nuts grin.gif

We also enjoyed pennying doors, writting homework in crayon

An oldie but goodie is a little peanut butter or hand lotion on the earpiece of a phone then give them a call! Worked in college dorms, works in the office.

My personal fav in college was the Saran Wrap over the toilet and filling the shower heads with purple powdered Kool Aid!

Too funny.

Windy

Originally Posted By: Ebiz
Wasn't childhood but a few years back we went to the Chinese restaurant across the street from our office and bought one of the live crabs in their tank (it was pretty funny convincing them that we didn't want it cooked and wanted to take it with us alive) Then we emptied out our coworkers file drawer and put it in there.

I think he flew halfway across the office on his chair when he opened that drawer.

it is truly too bad that I didn't get to read this ahead of time... I know the perfect victim....

\:\/

I had a college girlfriend move my car to another lot when I was in class. Watched me leave - Watched campus police come out and make a police report.

Then walked up and said hey your car is there.