• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Heated Grips

CrappieAttitude

My dad is looking for some heated grips for his Grizzly. I was wondering if anyone could throw out some suggestions as to what kind he should get. I think he is looking for the whole grip style instead of the heat strip kind that goes under your original grips. I don't know much about them, and would be curious as to what information you all would be willing to give.

Thanks,

CA

Visit "symtec-inc" They have a HSOforum. I would buy either the 2 or 4 zone winter pack. I have the 4-zone as it has 2 accesory plug in ports which are nice to have for your "extras" I have a Heated seat that plugs in and also a heated shield for my helmet.

I have used "other" heated grips and these are the only ones I have been satisfied with, they have 5 settings for level of heat.

Originally Posted By: SomethingFishy
Visit "symtec-inc" They have a HSOforum. I would buy either the 2 or 4 zone winter pack. I have the 4-zone as it has 2 accesory plug in ports which are nice to have for your "extras" I have a Heated seat that plugs in and also a heated shield for my helmet.

I have used "other" heated grips and these are the only ones I have been satisfied with, they have 5 settings for level of heat.

I don't think he would be a huge fan of the big pack with the extra ports. His winter riding is limited to ice fishing and cold deer seasons. Basically all he is looking for is a decent well respected product line. I looked at the symtec options and it looks like they have a couple to choose from. I noticed that they were priced pretty decently. I was thinking they would be running in the $100 range, but they had a couple in the $40 range. My brother lives in Rush City and is a stones throw from Dennis Kirk. I might send him over that way to take a look.

Thanks,

CA

I bought some Moose grips at the local dealer for $34. They worked awesome this winter and were easy to install. They only have three settings - high, low and off. They come with a nice "rocker style" switch which is low profile and looks nicer than the "aluminum toggle" switch in my opinion.

My brother went into Dennis Kirk and they carried the moose brand. They didn't carry the symtec name. My dads B-day is coming up in a few days and we are planning a ride the 12th of April. It would be nice to get him the gift before we head out. Any other places to look. I am in the brainerd area and my brother lives in the Rush City area. Thanks for the input thus far.

CA

The moose heated grips are symtec. Moose doesn't make any of their own products. They are all made by other companies with a moose sticker on them. Sorry, I should have mentioned that earlier.

I've had Symtecs winter pac for 2.5 years. I had two of them go out on me,the right and left, but after an e-mail to the company they sent me 2 new ones out right away. Great product backed with excellent customer service.