• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Open Water Lures

Guys,

just got a flier from a supplier with some deals. Storm and Matzuo hardbaits at about 1/2 regular ws. 72 pc. assortments. There's some other stuff but nothing great. As I get them, I'll let you know... Some of the other guys only put the deals online. I'll keep an eye out for anything you're looking for.

Todd,

It's called silver scale, in the original thunderstick. No real chrome at least this year. Which model and size? Orig. Orig, junior, Orig deep, Jointed, the madflash? Looks like I might be able to get them. Give a call if you want. Doug, Jay, Tim and Chris have my cell #.

Time to get ready and go check on the kids. Call me.

Ray, the orig junior silver metallic/ black back and the 3 hook orig same color.I hope you can find them that would be great thanks Todd

P/S I have the silver scale. the silver metallic blk back orig are the ones I am looking for grin.gif.