• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Photo Op

I paddled the Minnesota last night, from Fort Snelling up past the 494 bridge. I saw 8 different beavers, some of which were within a paddles length of my canoe. A multitude of deer were out. And most impressively, there was an eagle sitting in her nest, another eagle(presumably her man), perched on an oak a little closer to the river and another eagle(presumably wanting to be her man), flying around both the nest and perched guy making quite a racket. There were plenty of ducks and geese around as well.

If I knew anything about taking real photos, well, then I'd be dangerous.

We appreciate when members take the time to alert us to these wildife sightings. However, after driving 442 miles on Tuesday for pictures, I'd better lay low for awhile. We have a few members much closer. However, it is tempting.

Wish I could be, too! Good to hear his arm is coming around. I'm going to try to get to the sunday Mankato game in April. I've got a wedding on Saturday, so we'll see how wiped out I am.