• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I can see some grass!

hoggs222

Actually I’ve seen grass a lot this winter. Where the loader decided to gouge \:\( the yard when I was pushing snow. The yards are still full of snow and the fields are really getting black these last 2 days. +41 two days ago and +40 yesterday with rain. No need to think about getting the mower deck out of the barn yet. We could still get a heck of a snow storm cry.gif

What kind of crabgrass remover did you get at FF? How much? Is anyone seeing any of this on sale? I might as well stock up now.

Also, can I go an buy all of the stuff I'm going to need for the year (mostly so I don't forget to use it) now or does it go bad after a certain amount of time and do the hot temps that a garage can get up to do anything to the product?

The product at Fleet Farm, you can buy now, even though you won't have to use it for another 6-8 weeks, depending on your location.

You can buy alot of the stuff in another 3-4 weeks, and keep it in the garage.

I personally don't buy stuff early, because I feel that the supply is always being renewed.

That way I'm always getting fresh product.

It's not that it will go "bad", but fresh is usually better.

Man I cant wait till the snow is gone and all my clients start thinking spring. Its been a long winter for some of us in the world of landscape design and consulting.

Everyone go get started on your landscaping projects. Go finder a designer or consultant and get going. (even if its not me)

Originally Posted By: Quetico
Man I cant wait till the snow is gone and all my clients start thinking spring. Its been a long winter for some of us in the world of landscape design and consulting.

Everyone go get started on your landscaping projects. Go finder a designer or consultant and get going. (even if its not me)

Soon as I blow the snow out!