• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Healthy dog food

deerhuntr8

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: Hammer Handle
I worked for a company that made products for severl different stores. The difference, little in none...except for the price.

Little to no difference in dog foods???...I'm not even going to touch this one. whistle.gif

Originally Posted By: 311Hemi
 Originally Posted By: Hammer Handle
I worked for a company that made products for severl different stores. The difference, little in none...except for the price.

Little to no difference in dog foods???...I'm not even going to touch this one. whistle.gif

I AGREE HEMI 100% WOW what a statement hammer made with that one??? whistle.gif

There are "BIG differences in dog food"!!! But i will let someone else figure it out ? confused.gif

In all of my years in the pet food business, I've never heard of a dog that died from eating Dog Chow. I've seen many thrive, and a limited number that did better on Dog Chow than any other food. A couple of Rot's and other giant breeds for sure did better on D.C. Those dogs were exceptions. I've seen countless examples of dogs who's overall health made considerable improvements due to switching to premium foods. And one thing I can assure you, it is cheaper to feed good food. I've done the math extrapolation a hundred times. Ounce per ounce, Premium is cheaper to feed over the life of the dog. And most folks feed inferior food thinking it's cheaper. Go figure.

I have no reason to make it up. I'm not even in the pet industry any more. Not even close.