• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Decoys...roll call for tomorrow?

cjac

I'm in for tomorrow!

I don't have any of my gear here (in storage with the rig) to sort thru and find things to barter with (sounds like grounds for a summer swap!) but I'll be there to meet some new people from the FM crew.

Who else is going?

Chris

I'll probably go, though I am not die hard musky guy like you all. \:\) It's only 1 block from home \:\) Sunday at 2 pm, right?

My brother HugoBox is going for sure, though he doesn't hit the web on weekends usually.

Good time today! Thanks for all to coming out, it was nice to meet many of you and trade tips and tricks!

Thanks again to HugoBox for picking the date and location.... thanks Erik!

Chris

That was a fun little time! Always fun to chat with guys who are passionate about the same things you are.

Turns out BoxMN and I love our diving ducks! I knew this before from conversations in the waterfowling forum but it sure is fun to place a face to a name.

I think I learned a few things about muskies as well, if not, conversation sure got folks ready to hit the open water for sure!

Definitely was a success!!! Really had a blast meeting all of you... I think it helped some with the anticipation of the Muskie Expo... but didnt help some with the anticipation of the season opener!!! Gotta trade something off to get something...

Hey guys - Thanks for coming out, it was good to meet you all. I also was able to trade some duplicates for stuff I don't have so now I can spend MORE time staring in the tackle box instead of casting!! \:\)

I like the idea of posting photos of our rigs too, so we can place a boat with the name when we pass each other at the landing.

Rebel, like I said I'll see if I can find some pink paint for those homemade deals that I was passing out!

I'm guessing a few of us will bump into each other next weekend as well.

take care - erik

Yeah it definitely was nice to match face with usernames... and it definitely was great just sitting there and chatting with others about so many things...

I already planned on taking pics of my rig from start to finish as I get it ready for the June 7th Season opener... Now thats a good idea... maybe we can have a get-together on the Season Opener on WBL just fishing...

The Expo is only 4 days away... and the Swap Meet at BeBops is only 5 days away...

Great to meet all you guys as well. Fun talking \:\) to Rebel. Larry, do you have any details of the swap at BeBops? Is it after the expo on Saturday night? Do you think that will be pretty well attended?

Thanks for coming out yesterday! What a great way to pass off a dismal afternoon! Nice to talk and meet some new folks!

The big swap is at Bee Bops in Blaine, just down the road from the Expo. Doors open at 6:00, swap is listed as 7:00 'til 9:00. I think they usually do a $10 ticket for suds if you're interested. Typically a pretty decent turn out too!

Chris

The same goes for you too, Keith... I'm looking forward to watching Hunter OUTFISH you on French grin.gif

From what I know... yes it should be well-attended... so it's probably worth your time to go... Chris pretty much covered the info on BeBops...

Chris... dismal afternoon??? I thought we agreed it was a great day LOL