• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

nsoneida lake

lesterl,I live about 4 miles south of the lake and I have about 8 to 10 inches on the ground.I am sure that the lake has the same if not more if you are walking its going to be tough sleding crazy.gif.How much snow do you have out your way?

I just got back from Oneida lake, I got my three walleyes but boy I earned them.We have about the same amount of snow, I live by the windmills so I am a little higher and a little windier. I don't know where the ns in front of oneida came from.

By the sounds of it the traveling wasn't too good but you still got your limit.I haven't put an eye on the ice out there yet this season I have rolled a couple but can't seem to ice one.The eyes probably figure I had my way with them enough last fall :).

I am up the road from you Lester...I live by the Caz. Transfer Station at the end of Hardscrabble Rd. Kind of neighbors in the scheme of things.

Congrats on the Waldos...whatcha get em on crazy.gif

The only Waldos I have iced were Erieville...both 7 inch stockies!

I myself, am being punished for the same crime of passion last fall...the Oneida Shimano Massacre \:\/

I will get my vengence this spring whistle.gif