• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fighting Sioux Hockey

backstrap

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sure is a black/white take on 2 teams that have played 4 times this year with one team(the supposed "good" one)holding a one game lead in head2head record as well as a slim 2 total goal edge. I would expect to hear a comment like that from either a drunk 19 year old student attending his first hockey game ever and thinking that way just because it's his university or...a 7 year old! Not a comment I would expect from anyone that knows anything about hockey or any sport for that matter! Then again, the comment seems quite appropriate considering most of the thoughts shared on this forum!!

If anything at all, the only point your comment clearly highlights is that the siouxage must not be very good if the games they play against a "bad" team are so competitive??

So are the susies "bad" as well or just underachievers?

Hey Bryce, you must have really had the "hankering to add some complexity" last night huh...sheesh, hopefully for your computers sake you didn't spill!

Varmintpuke, I attempted to keep this elementary for ya, let me know if I can dilute, sorry "water it down", anymore!

USA!

yak and back...your names sound great together, you 2 should do a tour of N. Dakota together spreading your puck and/or fishing knowledge...a couple of regular old Ted Takasaki's!

Originally Posted By: yakfisher
Amazing how large a 4 incher looks when you hold it up to the camera at arms length

Shade over 14" and released.....already have this guy on the wall.

17".... #3.11......and if I had your Photo editing skils Yak it would look much bigger/better...Go WILD.... grin.gif

dsc00266smallna7.jpg

Originally Posted By: backstrap
Wapiti swings and misses! Would it be asking too much for you and your boy PierBridge to flame away on each other on some other thread?

I'll highjack or flame on a case to case basis as I see fit.... grin.gif

Originally Posted By: PierBridge
 Originally Posted By: backstrap
Wapiti swings and misses! Would it be asking too much for you and your boy PierBridge to flame away on each other on some other thread?

I'll highjack or flame on a case to case basis as I see fit.... grin.gif

Fair enough.

Originally Posted By: Wapiti
Not funny??? I'm still laughing...but mostly at you! I guess it would be easy to determine a 4 incher when you have a point of reference so close!

It took you all day to come up with that??? Come on, a great comic like you stealing such sophomoric humor. So what, you asked your little brother in middle school for help with your reply? Make sure you buy him some ice cream for all the help.