• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Slabfest !

Icehawk, you didn't get to try that "The Borch's Famous Apple Pie"? I think Jim found the recipe but I don't think he deserves another treat like that ANY time soon. He's on a "diet"! I'll have to make a trip over to Wisconsin though soon for the secret ingredient. Thanks everyone again for just a great time!

Borch- Glad that area worked out for you and Wanda! Was hopeing some of the others would of been able to get out there Sun morning but realize alot had to get back. I knew that area was holding alot more fish. We had our fish (otherwise I would of joined you guys) and it was time to head S Sun and chase some gills in the Hackensack area I tell you they were stacked!

I didn't get anything, well maybe if I would have been quicker when my rod bounced twice and then when I got there it was gone, I wanted to catch something to try that applie pie, but there's always next year. Oh well, didn't want to get that "fishy" smell on my hands anyway.... grin.gif

Thanks again for the cookies

Lisa, that's assuming Wade is a good fisherman hehehehehe. Usually when he and I go out we catch very few. Probably something to do with two big dudes over fish scarin the [PoorWordUsage] out of them. So anything we catch is a bonus. We did great on Friday and OK on Saturday. Just didn't catch much on Red. As always a good time to meet and hang out with everyone though.