• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Duluth Bass League - 2008

Getting things set up for the 2008 Duluth Bass League. We have a few spots open if anyone is interested. We fish the Duluth area, out to McGregor/Aitkin, down to Moose Lake, and up to Eveleth. It is a just for fun league with no payout.....10 teams max. Fish are measured according to length and immediately released (longest 5 fish count towards total). Points are awarded for each event and at the end of the year we crown the Duluth Bass League Champs. Entry fee is $40 per team which goes towards end of the year party and trophies.

We fish from 6-noon on Sunday mornings about every 2-3 weeks (9 events total) We have a fun crew and we all enjoy sharing info on what worked and what didn't. If anyone is interested let me know and I can email you some additional info. You can also email me at bassman96 at hotmail dot com.

Granny

My bass catching services have already been enlisted on numerous weekends near the metro. I wouldn't be able to join full time but would be willing to fill in for those who can't make one here or there...if I don't have a tournament elsewhere.

Pretty much any lakes over 300 acres that have bass. grin.gif

Minnewawa, Chub, Big, St. Louis River, Island North, Island South, Sturgeon, Sand, Cedar (Aitkin), Ely, and Caribou. Might have missed a couple but that's the general list we pick from.

Also doing a two day event up on Pelican this year. Saturday prefish and sunday event. Kind of family camping/hotel weekend.

Matt...I'll put ya down as a sub if ya want. Shoot me an email with your info and I'll put you on the sub list.