• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Other perch spots on the go in ND

Well I know for certain there are many good perch spots on the go this year here in ND. Not many posts though..odd?

So...come on guys and galls. SE ND is on the bite....somebody must be up for a report or two.......anybody?

Thanks...><,sUMo,>

Ed

I haven't been fishing in a month, but I haven't heard of anything going on in the Hankinson/Lidgerwood area. Earlier in the season a small slough was pretty good but word got out and 200 houses out there a day slowed that up pretty quick.

Unfortunately that's the way it goes with small lakes in ND. Word gets out that someone is catching something at a lake that can't support 200 people fishing it, and before you know it the next year people are complaining about how they're only catching small ones and can't figure out where the big ones went.

marine_man

I know it's not ND, but OtterTail has been pretty good on the perch this year. U have to do some sorting, but the last time I was out, the 3 of us ended up keeping 20 from 9.5 to 11.5. I bet we released 80 that were 8-9 inchers. Plus, u always get the occational walleye roaming through.