• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

BBash Recap

Well The BBash's day on the ice ended just about an hour ago. What a fantastic couple of days on the ice!!!! Hanging with Surface Tension, StfCatfish and Skippers Kid on Friday, was awesome. \:D What a graet bunch of guys to learn from. Lost my first laker on a tip up shortly after we got to our spot. Not much after that, so packed up and move just a few hundred yards. There I pulled in my first Laker - \:o Not huge but good eater size, about 18 inches.

Sat started early at HQ, and then headed out with Lisa and Jim, powereStroke and a buddy and Skippers KId. Moved around 3 times but we all got skunked. But it was abeautiful day to be on the ice !!!!! grin.gif All in All a fantastic 2 days of fishing, with some equally fantastic people. \:\)

Awww Boilerguy! We wish you could've made it to Ely too!

Good times were had by all! I got SKUNKED. I don't blame myself. My locator needs help so it needs to be shipped tomorrow to get looked at. I couldn't read anything on it!! I still had a great time (hey-I was fishing and NOT working right?!) We moved around several times each day. We hooked up with Tami and crew on Saturday. Tami has such a sweet four wheeler you guys! Everyone was amazed at all the gear she had bunjeed to that thing. Today hanson, dtro and da chise let us tag behind them today (thanks guys!) and hanson kicked some laker tail with his honey hole! It was fun to watch. Jim caught 2 lakers over the weekend too and he's a happy man. We have the pics to prove it. I'll post 'em. We raised some money for Deb Radosevich which was awesome. Lots of people showed up. On the silent auction, I outbid some people on a Steve Foss black wolf print (take that Cheffreygrin.gifHahaha!) and a Ken Hupila grosbeak print. I'm pumped. They are beautiful. It was great to meet so many other FMers! Thanks everyone for such a fun weekend. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

da chise, hanson and dtro 1-27-08

LisasNorthern068.jpg

Jim's Laker 1-27-08

LisasNorthern066.jpg