• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

COD4 PS3 online questions

mamohr686

I've been playing COD4 a couple of weeks now, holy cow it's addicting. I've leveled up to about 26 now, but I'm having some trouble with some of the boot camp challenges. Can anyone explain to me where I can find a 30ft fall to my death? Also, how do I find and destroy enemy explosive devices? I've found claymores before but don't know how to deactivate them. I have bomb squad perk option but I haven,t used it yet. Also, what do you earn by completing all the challenges?

I would also like to add some PS network friends so if any FMers want to give me their gametag it would be great Mine is MS_Contin

The fall can be completed on the level that has all the hangers around the perimeter and steam vents in the center with the big lids that are open. Go over to one of the vents and fall down it. Done deal. I should remember the name of the level for as many times as I've played it, but it slips my mind right now.

To destroy claymores just shoot them before you walk into them.

If you look at each challenge there is a point value associated with it. You also gain "perks" or accesories for your weapons. I don't know if there is an added bonus for completion of all the challenges. I have some left that I doubt I'll ever complete, just because there are some guns I can't stand to play with.

(I'm on XBOX Live, so I'm assuming the game is similar to PS3.)

I'm trying to get a 150 kills with each weapon for the XP. It's kinda tough with the other guys using P90's, when I'm trying to use a junky semi-auto. In the PS network, the weapon challenges are different than the boot camp challenges. I think I've done most of the assault weapons with the exception off all the head shots (marksman part III) for the guns I have unlocked.

my psn id is mnsniper throw me a buddy invite and i can help you out i would not worry about doing the weapon challenges on the weapons you dont care for because if you plan on going prestige you lose all your compleated challanges anyways the map limitout is talking about for the fall is countdown you also can do it on crash from the tall sniper tower with the fence around it

What internet do you guys have?? I have satellite and its not fast enough to play online. I need to get faster internet??? Mamohr 686 if you like COD you would like socom online also. A lot of good gamers on socom and it fun to play, I play that as much as i can at my GF house since my internet isn’t fast enough!!!! If you ever get or play that game or ones i get call of dude ill be under the name...

DeltaX65

edotcom1117 - that's my PS3 name. I'm on COD4 a lot. I opted not to use the prestige mode. I want my perks and scopes dang it. We have a crew on there now - it's a lot of fun and sure wastes time.

Thanks for the help, I made the fall. Now I just have to run a marathon (26 miles or something stupid like that), and get some more prone shots to finish all the boot camp challanges. I hate to go prone because every time I do, I get a knife in my back. What happens in prestige mode? You have to decide if you want to loose everything? As far as internet, I have embarq high speed with a linksys wireless router w/speed booster to send the Wi-fi signal. It's not very fast so I'm upgrading to a 1M wireless upload/download speed. I don't notice a problem with lag on the PS network, but with the slower speeds other guys will get the drop on you if you draw and shoot at the same time. I'm hoping the faster upload speed will increase my ping time.

got to play with mamohr686 for a short period of time tonight you need to get a headset man you should not of left we won the next 5 we played before i had to call it it in catch ya on man

Thanks for the invite, I'm going to have to upgrade my internet speed. After that first game I would accept your invitation that you would send me, then I would get an "error, unable to locate host" response. Once I get my speed upgraded I think I'll be good to go. I do have some laggin on the big games, I didn't notice it before on the smaller games. It was fun for the short time, I racked up some good XP.