• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Minn Lottery Raffle- Whos in?

zamboni

I waited too long. I was going to buy mine last Friday and found out they had all been sold a few days before. Played Gopher 5 and Powerball over the weekend instead and won a whopping $0,000,000.00! Woo hoo!! smirk.gif

Good luck, Zamboni!! Hope you get the big one cool.gif

Oh, by the way...Happy New Year!

Danged right I play! Can't win if you don't play! If I won one of those suckers, I'd be the most popular guy around...family members that wouldn't give me a hotdog if I was starving, would come out of the woodwork..."You remember me? I'm your cousin Zack from out back!" "I'm your aunt Flo who you don't know!" "I'm your great great uncle Slim and this is Jim you know him, I'm his brother slim! He's your uncle to!"

Once a lawyer and my accountant was contacted, wouldn't that be some kind of fun? You betcha it would be!

When I got the first check in hand.....as much as I like doing it, my business would be on the market the very next day!

Then I would have a construction crew come in and fabricate all the machine gun implacements, escape tunnels, bunkers, etc.

I'd hire body guards for all the vulnerables and maybe take a trip to the Mall Of America! I've never been there? frown.gif I've got to tell you, I'am somewhat of an enhancer when it comes to telling a story....sooooo, maybe I'm factual....and then again, maybe not? grin.gif And oh, by the way, of course I would share with all the Fm'ers! wink.gif

Boiler....I didn't hit the lotto, but I did win a good one once....$2500.00 got a pic of me holding a big check when I went over to the center to collect.

Bought $5.00 worth of tickets that day from ORyans out in Osseo and before the week was out, we had parlayed that into something like $3500.00! It was great!

Maybe the big check was my 15 minutes, I don't know, but it hasn't happened since....of course, we don't spend more then $5.00 a week on that stuff now, but, we'er still playing and it only takes one time! smile.gif

Hey? Wait a minute? If your a relative in waiting, how come I didn't get a Christmas gift from you? Okay, thats it, no small satchel of money for you when I hit the lotto! grin.gif

We should both be fishing somewhere...me I'm just to lazy after last night...late night cards. Sides, it's warmer here by the computer.

I did send you that card, really I did...must have had a bad zip or something? There was a nice gift card to Red Lobster in there also! Oh well, it's lost now, maybe next year?

Zamboni...Like it or not, don't forget that I'am your uncles cousins, sitsers nephew...3 times removed...you can send mine in the form of a cashiers check, thank you very much and April, even if it is a month for foolin people, will do just fine! Small, easily redeemed bills will be fine also....don't want to draw any unnessary suspicion from anyone.

Talk about a dream....I watched Forensic Files and some MMA matches the other night and dreamed that two guys I was with, killed this dude and somehow I was an accessary!

Then it switched over to where I had to fight Joe Frazier...he had his current old Joe Frazier head, but about 25 year old body....looked like a youger Holyifield! Just before we were to step into the ring, I woke up...I survived! I sure don't know what brought that on? I'll stick to dreaming about winning the lottery, thank you very much!