• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ski-Doo Summit Vs Arctic Cat M Series

Central Bassman

I’m looking for some input on these two sleds, I want a new sled and it’s between these two. I have been looking at some new and used sleds so I would like to hear some input on both of these. Positive and Negative!!! I’m leaning more towards the Summit but I have been riding cats for years. Thanks

If it were me, I would get an M series over a rev chassis summit. I would get a revXP chassis over a M series, though it would be a 2009 XP not this years first run edition. This is assuming I lived somewhere outside of Minnesota where I actually would need a summit in the first place.

Well first things first ride them both if you can!!! I have a 05 M7 153" and love it to death it is a long track but I still can ride it around here on the flats, I ride in the mountains many times a year, and a couple very experienced guys I ride with road mine and loved it the only reason they didn't buy one because they are running 4-strokes and turbo's, much easier on the Yamaha's!!! So again ride them both if you can, I have rode both the chassis's and found the CAT to be alot more comfortable, especially if you are used to how the CAT's ride!!! grin.gif Go CAT!!!

Perchjr