• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

radiofreexbox

bgreen82

What it is, is in fact, a HSOforum that offers "deals" and "subscriptions" for you to sign up for. Each item you sign up for accumulates a certain amount of points for you. Once you hit the certain amount of points needed for your XBox, then they mail you one.

Some offer more reward points than others, mainly because they may cost more than others. Some are for things like childrens books/products, online house locator/sales, weightloss products, trials for various other products, etc. Granted you may spend $5 here or $20 there for signing up for them and in the end you might end up paying less out of your own pocket for an XBox, but it becomes more of a hassle and isn't worth it.

I signed up for it once, but when I found out the work involved, I didn't even bother.