• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Nobody has planned anything as such.

The problem with getting something together in the metro is there never seams to be enough interest. I'm dead serious. For whatever reasons, our past metro events haven't been big draws. Go figure. confused.gif

With that said, if we can get enough interest for a metro event, I would gladly attend if I will be in the Cities that weekend. This would really be a "word of mouth", "fun", "get-together" with FMers event. Basically... lets hang out, talk, and fish!

To get the ball rolling, lets start narrowing down potential lakes and dates and see who's interested.

I'll post this in the Metro Forum as well.

That surprises me for some reason. I know a few other fmers have brought it up as well. As far as dates, I'd suggest sometime in either January or February, and as far as lakes, prior, Tonka, WBL, FL, Bald Eagle, to name a few. other suggestions also welcome.