• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A raven walks . . .

Thanks, Dan. Like your avatar. Reminds me of the Christmas lights when I was a kid. Nowadays it's all the fairy lights and such, but I still have the five strings of lights like in your avatar from 35 years ago. Too bad we have one of those fake trees that comes with the lights already on it. I try but can't seem to make much headway with Mrs. Catfish in that arena.

Ken, I always just take the ice route. I've seen a faint trail starting north just before the Hegman entry trail hits the steps to the lake, but have never followed it. Is that the one that takes you up to North Hegman near the pictographs? Where does it go?

Yeah, it kinda goes into the woods and then towards the lake near some of the overlooks. I suspect it probably ends up at the portage on the upper end of North Hegman, though I've never followed it that far.