• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

UND Sue Hockey

Wapiti

After UND changes the nickname/logo to the RoughRiders or Fighting Cavalry I think the Rodents will no longer boycott playing UND. Of course, coach Brewster has already stated that he won't play NDSU in football any longer. Based on the history of success with the Rodent football they'll probably drop down and play Div III and try to pickup some lame wins. I will give Lucia credit, he's the only coach that actually plays a competitive non-conference schedule. As a UND grad I can't get enough of UND hockey (notice I did not state "Fighting Sioux" to avoid offending anyone).

I agree with walleyeking in that it was just something to get the crowd fired up. It happens in every sport: In basketball it's "air ball, air ball". At Denver Broncos' home games it's "In-com-plete". At other games it's the "Hit the Road Jack" song when the road team is losing late in the game. It's not a big deal.

If Wapiti is a "true" hockey fan like I believe maybe he/she is, he/she should appreciate the mighty UND Fighting Sioux for always playing hockey the way it should be played!Dump the rotten Goofers Wapiti, and hop on the Sioux train, we'll make room for you!

Just an FYI for all the Sioux fans, if you have charter cable and are in southern Minnesota, the games will be broadcasted against MSU this weekend on the Charter Main Street Channel. I will be at the game Saturday cheering loudly for the Sioux with the wife (both '04 alums). GO SIOUX!