• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

computer games?

james_walleye

For online multiplayer WWII-genre games, the Call of Duty series is without a doubt the best. The origional Call of Duty is amazing. The expansion pack, United Offensive, is even better and has vehicle combat online as well. Then there's Call of Duty 2, which is pretty good, although I like the origionals the best.

I would also recommend getting Half-Life 2 as well (not WWII). Quite possibly the greatest PC game created......ever. It also comes with Counter-Strike:Source, which is terrorist/counter-terrorist multiplayer. If you buy Half-Life 2, you can then buy Day of Defeat:Source, which is a WWII multiplayer game. It has awesome physics and graphics as well. Yet another one is Red Orchestra, which is very realistic, with great graphics and awesome vehicle combat.

Another fun online game that isn't WWII, is Battlefield 2. It's more of a modern day combat game. I've had plenty of sleepless nights playing all of the above online.

smirk.gif

One you may want to try is called Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. The full version of this game is actually free for download online. I have it and enjoy it. It is a lot better than you would expect for being free. I would definetly suggest looking into it.