• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Some Things I found in the snow yesterday and today.

Yesterday was an awesome bright, wear the sun glasses bright out, today with about as polor opposite as it gets, crappy, cloudy hazy, snowing etc. Got some ok picutres on the way to a job in the Sandhills today.

I'm guessing this won't pass (Contact Us Please) standards. But is still used all day everyday.

bridge.jpg

Down River

FrozenRiver.jpg

I guess I inturepted his dinner while I was heading down the driveway. I would like some cc on this pic regarding exposure of whites and blacks in same shot etc, feel free to tear me apart. (I still like the shot)

cow.jpg

Yesterday in the "colder than a well diggers but morning" a lonly tree just hanging on the prarie near Hawley, MN

SnowintheSun.jpg

Interesting shots. The cow shot appears to be exposed properly. The whites don't seem to be blown and the blacks still have detail. What more can you ask for? I really like the composition in the lst one. Do you live in the Arctic tundra? grin.gif