• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Highest Mileage Sleds??

swedishpimple

The 1000cc yamaha 4-strokes such as the Apex, get from 13-15 mpg. The Vector is a little better. I dont know where the 25 mpg came from.

With my former sled 2005 600 sdi I got from 17-19 mpg.

With my current sled 1000 sdi (machZ)I get around 18-19 mpg....when Im not out teaching people lessons on the lake.

my wifes uncle was always bragging about his 600 SDI getting around 23-24 mpg and whenever we went riding together and he would figure out his mileage he was getting more like 17-18mpg which is alot better than what I get on my 700. my dad has a t-660 and gets around 15mpg. I s'pose using a litle more throttle dont help me either especially when I ride the Ontario side of the lake.

My '05 RS venture gets 18+ with normal trail riding, less if riding hard. That's a far cry from the 7 to 9 I was getting with a 600 Venture, or old Exciter I have. I also have a New Phazer that gets about 15-16 mpg.