• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Rear suspension stop/block

fishnhooks

I thought that I read last year about a bar or suspension stop to prevent it from bottoming out or ??. I believe it was brought up for discussion with the thought of pulling a wheel house out. Well, I am asking the same question. Is there such a devise. I thought I remember that it was some kind of bar or something.

Does anyone know what I am talking about or am I just thinking that I remember hearing about them. confused.gif If they exsist does any one know where to find them? grin.gif

If it helps I have a "06 sportsman 500 efi.

Thanks,

"hooks"

I've seen them for Polaris and wish they had them for Yamahas. I call them spring rubbers, because they are inserted into the springs to reduce the amount they can be compressed. I believe I saw them online in a snow-plow kit of some sort since the main purpose was to have them up front when there is a plow attached to keep the front from sagging so much.

I also saw that Kolpin kit when I was searching around too. The spring rubbers look easy to add and remove and that'd be one benefit over the more permanent Kolpin idea.

Sorry, I don't recall where I found them. I was searching for something similar for my Yamaha and stumbled upon a site selling the Polaris spring rubbers. This was about a year ago or so and I used google but I don't recall the exact search terms I used.