• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Dec. 1st Snowstorm

With all the hype surrounding the first storm I will try to go hour to hour of the storm by my house in Milaca.

I have no idea what the camera is. I know I bought it for my wife back in '97. It says Sony Cyber shot 1.3 mega pixels. Whatever that means.

This first one is at 10:30am.

snow.jpg

This means we get to see a new photo every hour? Cool. The Sony Cyber Shots are decent cameras. I just gave my brother my old one, when I saw him the other day. I believe it was the same one.He didn't have a digital camera and I just upgraded again. It'll be neat to see the changes hour by hour.

Here is 11:30am. The wind is blowing pretty good so the snow doesn't look like much. However the snow on the deck isn't blowing and I took "The Judge" ruler for measuring fish and measured. The ruler goes to 33.5 and I stuck it in and almost went uo to 32". So almost 1.5 inches has fallen. I will take a picture of my deck at 12:30.

11:30am

1130.jpg