• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hunting partners

ZDavidMiller

Looking for someone to hunt with. I have permission to hunt land around Lino Lakes, Columbus& Hugo. I wouldn't mind hunting with someone on their property. I don't really care much what I shoot, if you want to shoot does & fawns or practice QDM I'll follow your rules. I am just looking for some hunting partners in the area. I found it makes for a more enjoyable time in the woods, and you can compare notes. Anyone interested let me know. My e-mail is [email protected]. (or just leave yours here)

zdm,

I'm sorry I can't help you but you have a great idea that I would l like to try up in my area? If some one is interested in sharing some land or just looking for another bow hunter in the Brainerd area please post. I will do this in the Brainerd forum as well. Great idea.

mr grin.gif