• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

XBOX Live Add your Gamertag

DTro

YBD, here is a quick tip for your buying guide.

If your gonna be a casual gamer (couple hours a week), a X Box is awesome. If your a hardcore gamer, the PS3 is the way to go. Also, the PS3 offers the Blue Ray. X Boxs are also cheaper, now only going for 200 for the basic unit. If you do get system, get the extendend warranty.

If your gonna be a casual gamer (couple hours a week), a X Box is awesome. If your a hardcore gamer, the PS3 is the way to go.

What is that opinion based on?

I know some pretty hardcore gamers that prefer the XBOX.

Anyways, no matter.

If you want to test drive a 360, just go to your nearest Target or Walmart. Go there, mess around with it a bit, write down all your questions and come back here.

I don't know everything, but I've owned an Xbox since the launch day of the original game system (1st Xbox) + held an active LIVE account since then. What I can't answer, I'm sure someone else can.

I personally own all 3 systems XBOX 360 Elite, PS3 40gb, and the Wii.

I can tell you the Wii sits in my girlfriends living room and she uses it for Wii Fit.

The PS3 we own 1 game for and we rarely even watch Blue Rays on it, had I not found the deal of a lifetime on it I would not own one as we don't watch many movies and I don't like the controller or the online interface.

Now our 360's (we each have one) have been going strong since launch day, my girlfriend has her original 20 gb still and the friend I sold my 20gb to is still playing it without problems, my Elite is also trouble free. Now for the most important bpart, THE GAMES, I prefer the 360's online interface for gaming as well as the selection of games overall it fits MY needs the best.

Bottom line is buy what YOU like, there is no reason to come into a forum about XBOX LIVE GAMERTAGS and start bashing the system/service that people are discussingt, there are plenty of XBOX 360 VS PS3 threads on this forum and other places on the net if that's what you are looking for.

Yep, I weighed all my decisions and went with a Marcum smile

YBD, if you were closer, I'd say come on over and I'd give you a tour.

and really this thread was meant for sharing GamerTags, so I would appreciate anything else please start a new thread for.

......AND it's probably not worth the effort to come in here, post your GT and then make a statement like, "don't expect me to add you" smirk

Please, GT sharing only here in this thread.