• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

PS 3 or Xbox 360

Central Bassman

I saw that but think it's baloney. Not saying the 360's cant have probs, but hard to say that it's due to a specific game.

kind of like saying playing a Star Wars DVD wrecked your DVD player! smirk.gif

my thoughts- they played their 360's ALOT more than normal due to the new game. This increase in play made the system fry out (which it shouldnt have done under any circumstances). Really cant blame it on Halo though

Quote:

Quote:

i Have played the ps3 and not the 360 so i guess i will be biased and i wont for a second suggest that i know all the detail and tech stuff behind each system, but if i was to buy one of the systems it would be the ps3 just becuase that little 60 bucks a month is just a stupid ammount and why not just get the ps3 and not pay anything?? sounds like a smart idea to me. i dunno i think paying to be online is dumb but apparently thats just me.

On the surface, I would agree, but you are not paying only "too play against other people". Yes, that is the crux of it. But you get sooo much more for that $60.

We're talking movies, tv shows, game videos, arcade games. Not to mention updates and add ons to games. You have a live vision camera that you can use to live chat with anyone in the world.

I'm sure there are a few things that I'm missing.

Yes, I may be sounding like a fanboy, but if Sony offers all that for free with (relatively) hack free online gaming, then I say get the PS3.

BTW, it's $60 a year......big difference

the online on the ps3 is indeed free...you have to remember you have to pay for movies, TV shows, game vids and demos free on both systems, arcade games not free on either system but offered on both add ons such as map packs available on both you can live chat with anyone in the world using the playstation eye and a WIRELESS headset with the new software for the camera (free) you can do some pretty cool editing. it comes with built in wireless save you 80$ right there built in blu ray if your into HD movie viewing saves ya 179$ right there and lord only knows how much it will save you in AA batteries due to the stock rechargeable controller with the ps3 not to mention the 60$ a year in live cost(could get spendy) and also check out youtube for playstation HOME witch is due to come out soon and is.. do I even need to say it.........FREE and also remember this is coming from someone with a 60 gb PS3 an Xbox 360 elite and also a wii... so take it for what its worth