• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice Fishing Pictures

Matt Johnson

Just getting the itch and want to have some fun checking out everyones panfish that were caught through the ice.

So, who has a few shots of winter bull gills and slab crappies?

Here are a few that swam into my hook from the last couple years...

MJicecrappiesWL3.JPG

MJicecrappies.JPG

MJicecrappieWL7.JPG

MJicegillPa.JPG

MJicegillCF.jpg

MJicegillStealth2.JPG

Quote:

I dont get how to post pictures it says to enter a url? what would i put there the pictures i have are in my computer under my pictures. thanks for the help i would like to throw a few pictures of crappies up there

Ryan

Hey Ryan.. They have to be uploaded to a different site first where they can be accessed over the web. FM doesn't host users images (other than the avatars) so you'll have to upload them to another service first.

First go to the HSOforum imageshack.us

The default option when you get there is to upload an image, so just click the browse button and find the image on your comptuer.

Click "Host it".

The image will upload and it will give you some codes you can use for forums. You want the second one down (forums[1]).

Copy that code and paste it into your message and your picture should show up. It will be a thumbnail picture (smaller) with a link to view the full size image.

Hope this helps.

I got out to ice some panfish this weekend tried a few spots, the bite was tough but I was able to finesse a few on plastics and micro leadheads...

Big mouth tiny bait

bigmouth-1.jpg

a couple of ice fishin buddies.

icebuddies.jpg

Yes, people are out in full sized SUVs and large shantys, oh my!

small speck

spekonplastics.jpg

Gill

gillpic.jpg

slab

slab-1.jpg

spinnispeck.jpg