• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Weekend Shots

Didn't get much of a chance to take photos this weekend. Got out for a couple of short walks with the dogs. I'm a real sucker for pine cones and swamp grass - can't seem to pass up shots of them!

Swamp-Grass-2.jpgSwamp-Grass-1.jpg

Red-Pine-Cone.jpg

Found some small pine logs washed up on shore. Stacked them and took a shot.

washed-pine.jpg

all nice shots ,Ken!...Guess one can tell that Finnish blood grin.gif...anything with pine is good! ...lol!....old finn's don't have blood in their veins they have pine sap or sawdust(old saying,lol!) grin.gif...I have those same thoughts and even some of the same photos of wood knots...now how many "ordinary" people take a photo of a wood knot! shocked.gif....I do grin.gif...that Finnish blood I guess!....as the old saying goes!...."Ten towsend svedes,running tru da veeds ...chased by one Finn!" shocked.gif.... grin.gif...the "knot" to follow...

drift wood on granite on Sand point Lake, Voyageurs Park last june:

Frame_DSCF7774-1copy.jpg

being of Finnish decent...I gotta show a few cones grin.gif

DSCF4544copy.jpg