• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ID please.

For sparrows, they are definitely gorgeous. Also, it they do seem quite a bit larger than your common house sparrow.

Thanks for the ID guys. I could have looked it up, but this is much easier. smirk.gif I know, I'm getting a bit lazy.

Hmmm, much more of this and other laziness on other bird-watching online fora and the Sibley Guide to North American Birds will be out of business. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

I always have a hard time deciding which among the larger sparrows that comne through here or nest here is my favorite. It's always between Harris's, fox, white-throated and white-crowned. I guess my favorite it whichever one of the four I'm looking at during that moment. grin.gif