• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A few nice ones for me

Some of my best pictures of birds, I was close enough to touch the feeder while taking these pictures, and wasn't wearing anything special to make me harder to see. Chickadees, and Nuthatches were the only birds brave enough to visit while I was there, but they are the birs that really count to me other than a couple others. An older digital camera, only 3.1 Mega Pixels, and 3.0 Digital Zoom.

Black-Capped Chickadee

100_4689.jpg

White-Breasted Nuthatch

100_4787.jpg

Red-Breasted Nuthatch

100_4791.jpg

LP, as long as you are having fun and being rewarded by being that close to birds, then you have the best of it, regardless of camera or camo/camolessness. Thanks for sharing these images with us. Many days I'd rather have little birds flitting around me and be without a camera than having to sit there farther away so I can get pictures.