• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fish elevator

FishnBear

I used them last year and it worked exactly the way it was supposed to. Keeps the fish in the hole and will lift them to the top. Just what you will need in that camper.

If using in a portable get the short handled model. In your camper Im guessing you will want the long one.

I have one an it dose it's job in my camper house but I dont use it alot, I've havent lost to many fish in the dead air between the ice an the top of mt sleeve, I ususally reach down an grab the fish. Boar

I used to have a 4 wheel drive Toyota van with a hole in the floor for my 10" pvc pipe to fish through. I fished sun up to sun down every day all winter.

It got frustrating losing 1 or 2 nice eater walleye when you only got 5 bites in a day, not to mention when you get a 20+ incher that's just too big to hoist up your tube (lets face it grabbing fish in the hole is hard enough when they are hooked let alone when off the mono leash).

Fish pop off at the critical point of being lifted from the water because they weigh 1/3 more in air than they do in water, that's a fact of gravity.

I don't like to lose and I play the game every day. The feeling caused by my bait hitting the ceiling and helplessly watching my dinner return to the depths after jigging for him for hours drove me crazy.

The elevator is 1 1/2 inches smaller than your hole for freeze in and not only will I return your money if you don't want it but I will sell parts at a reasonable price if you can manage to break one. (It is a treated hickory stick with polycarbonate dish and support. You could beat a polar bear to death with one and not break it!)