• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ICE MAKIN' WEATHER IS HERE !! ??

Well, freezing rain just started to fall in the Twin Cities. I guess if it's not cold enough to get more ice to form from below, we'll just have to go with adding more thickness on top eh? har har

Sorry...but I gotta go the other way on that one. I'm thinking this rain, along with the wind and above freezing temps, are just gonna weaken the ice we have! mad.gif What did I do to [PoorWordUsage] off the "Ice Gods"???

Okay SERIOULSY
I agree with Hatch, rain can make the ice dangerous.
You ice veterans already know this.
But just in case some ice novice reads this.
In the interest of Safety; Please DON'T take my original post seriously and think this will make the ice better, IT WON'T.

This was just my demented way of trying to deal with the agony of seeing rain (this late in the year) hit what precious little ice we have ; aarrgh a week before Christmas no less.

[This message has been edited by GEM EYE GUY (edited 12-17-2002).]

GEMEYE, I only got one word for ya....WHAAAAAA!

You havn't even been icefishin' since you put me on that killer 7 inch bullhead in late november! tongue.gif

Are we goin' up north saturday?

Cyb ><>

[This message has been edited by Cyberfish (edited 12-17-2002).]