• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

front yard birds (pics)

jonny_redhorse

just looked out the window a half hour ago and saw a bunch of different typed birds in the front yard feeding on the ground....pretty sure maybe warblers(not sure what type) and juncos(even a few chickadees )...they all seem to "fly and feed" together in a flock of maybe 30 or so...all taken full zoom so a little "grainy"...

Frame_DSCF9127-1copy.jpg

Frame_DSCF9133-1copy.jpg

Frame_DSCF9129-1copy.jpg

Good shots, Jonny. I've been rebuilding my deck the last 2 weekends, and every time I'm out there drilling, sawing, and hammering away, the birds show up. While my buddy was putting some screws in this morning, a junco appeared not 6 feet away, on the trunk of my tree. Of course, I had a drill in my hand instead of my camera. We finished the deck this morning, and I'll just bet, these birds don't show up again. Didn't see a close up bird Monday thru Friday, only while making a racket with the deck. Go figure. confused.gif