• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A couple of recent shots

Been beautiful weather (mostly) for taking photos, I've been out and about a lot.

The first two were with the 17-40 L and the deer with the 70-200 f/4 L is. I was actually on my way home from KFC with dinner, and I spotted them from I-35, so I went on the Frontage road and they let me take a pic.

bridge-p.jpg

lastlight.jpg

bambi.jpg

Cheryl, I can see why that last shot is one of your favorites. That bank of clouds really enhances the old barn. Regarding the deer, it's kinda nice when they actually pose for you. Not too many are that cooperative. Thanks for sharing and keep them coming.

Gotta go with the barn being the favorite! There is a mystique to them! It is a shame that they are not being built any more and a lot of the old ones are neglected! Just one more thing to go by the way side with the new throw-away generation. Thanks for sharing!!! Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo