• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Big Northern from Vermilion

sue

Wat to go Sue!!! WHat a beautiful fish. Your smile says it all. Congrats on the big pike. I'm sure your dad isn't that worried about being beat by his daughter, after all, I bet he's more proud at what a great fisher-woman you've become!!

it fought real good..jumped all the way out of the water when it hit...fishin about 10 feet of water...I only fish with mepps and mr. twister..i was using a dressed # 5 black and white black fury..my new fave lure...I even made the mepps photo gallery site...I was happy as all can be... grin.gif...Lisa yes it is a drive try to get up there as often as possible...9 hours from where I live...Boy it is well worth the drive EVERYTIME...Love it

My dad is so proud..we have stiff competition though...Hes my fishing partner...he still has me beat in the musky category. his was bigger than mine (last year)..but at least I have him beat in the northerns ...hes been fishing vermilion for over 30 years ...so Im catching up quick!!

That's so cool Sue! My fishing partner is my husband and I'm kinda competitive with him but he's been fishing WAYYYYY longer than me. He knows how to finesse 'em in! One nice thing though is that he shares what he knows! cool.gif My biggest walleye is 26 inches (walleyes are almost always our target species) on Deer Lake by our cabin. I just love that lake. We went out on Winnie on Saturday and I caught a 23 1/2 inch walleye but it was so windy I only caught that one. Anyway, good job for being on the mepps sight.

Lisa