• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who all is playing Xbox360 on Live?

JP Z

Is COD 4 more modern and not stuck back in the World War era? I finished COD 3 and wasn't really impressed. Every new "scene" or level was pretty much the same, IMO. It has great audio and video, no question, but the storyline got old after a while.

I pretty much only play the 360 via Xbox live, the single player stuff doesnt appeal to me much.

COD 3 on multiplayer is a blast, the WWII aspect is getting old though so I'm looking forward to COD 4 Modern. Wish I wouldve gotten in on the Beta.

Rainbow 6 is good also.

That being said, I'll be playing Halo 3 online for next few months. grin.gif

Do any of you guys that have 360’s now have PS2 that you want to get rid of?? My brother finally wants his back so I have to give it back to him asap. I have been playing a lot of Socom online and want to continue playing it. But I need a PS2 or 3… Let me know if anyone want to work out a deal and let me take on off your hands!

CB