• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Halo 3

Bigbartguy

For those interested....hsolist is the place to get Gold 13month memberships got mine for $28.....nice. Only problem is it is for a NEW membership meaning you couldn't add it to your current gamertag. But Heck of a stea.....deal.

Thanks for all the info dtro! I was going to try and wait but reading what you guys have to say I think I might have to pick one up soon!!! Right now I have a PS2 but am sick of the games I have and don't want to buy anymore when there is better technology out there.

A guy from my school actually was one of the creators of City of Heroes that's funny........

Also all, Burger King is giving away free 48hr Live passes just go to their HSOforum and hit the Halo 3 link.

Quote:

Hate to say it, but I'm not blown away by any means. I was hoping for some improvements in graphics and gameplay, but from the limited gameplay I've done tonight, it's not much different than 2.

I sure wish a game would come along like the original Ghost Recon.
smirk.gif

Perhaps Call of Duty 4 is it.....

I won't be playing until after monday, they are shutting down the Call Of Duty 4 multiplayer beta on Sunday.

Call of Duty is a must by in my opinion. I am not a big halo fan, but do enjoy it occasionaly as long as there are no 12yr olds running there mouth calling me a newb and telling me they owned me.

Go with the premium system with 20gb hardrive, new ones should have HDMI now as well, I think the systems come with a headset. $60/year for xbox live gold, covers almost every 360 game.

I just sold my premium and bought an elite, I wanted more HD space, I have nearly 40gbs used just for games, I stream music from my pc thru the 360 which is really nice as well.