• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Candlewoods Moon Shadow

dogs

Shadow is out of Abe and Lottie. I had a pup thats sire was a Harley and Lottie Dog. One of the nicest if not thee nicest dogs I ever have worked with. Looks like I will have to look the the Joyners up and ask them.

Just curious - who were the sire and dam of this dog? Based on the name, it is possible that I may have a litter mate?

My dog is out of FC Hwakeye's Major Day and Candlewoods Super Saddie. He is 6 1/2.

I love any dog with ties back to Supertanker. I have always been fond of the Honcho blood lines.

Are we talking about Hawkeye's Candlewood Shadow?

If so, he past away a few months ago. His owner, Hank McNeil does have some frozen semen but I believe he is going to be very particular as to who he breeds to.

This dog has an outstanding pedigree but did not throw much in the way of field trial dogs.

He was a very good looking dog who finished his trial career with just short of 200 AA points. Very talented dog!!!