• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Hondas

Roofer

That 700XX looks like a nice quad. I like the fact that it has fully independent suspension. I sure hope honda didn't flop on the Big Red. It has the rincon motor in it but I sure hope it doesn't the rincon tranny. Now if it has the rubicon transmission instead that will be one sweet but ugly SXS. Can't wait to try them both out.

I am glad to see another company take a stab at the IRS sport quad. I think Polaris has a hit with the outlaw.

I just cant believe Honda couldn't make the 700xx any lighter (507lbs) and I know thats not dry weight but the Outlaw is still about 75lbs lighter. Also kind of funny its the same CC as the yamaha raptor.

Competition is always good for the sport, just glad to see each company pushing to make the industry better.