• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Possible ND State Record Buck

BeerHunter

Its BeerHunter and i know as much as you all do about this deer. I have read some stuff on other forums and what i just read from HawgHunter is the most ive read.

I have seen some things that Drurys might have been the "professional Hunters" I talked to my old college roomate who is from Fort Ransom and he couldnt believe that a deer that size was shot near cogswell.

Here are some pics i found on another sight pretty cool stuff

0901071427pu6.jpg

0901071426kq9.jpg

0901071420ble7.jpg

good luck this weekend boys i have to go make my wife happy and wait for a (Contact Us Please) Michael Cuddyer Bobble head.

RMS, I believe there is a special entry list for deer in velvet. This most likely will be the state record "velvet" deer I am willing to bet. Not sure about the regular entries though!