• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Youth ATV's 50cc 90cc 110cc

dabber

Need input on those 110cc ATV's that are flooding the market (I think from China.) Compared to the traditional 50ccs & 90ccs rom Honda, Polaris, ETC ETC. they're about 1/2 to 2/3 less in price. Just wondering if they're holding up to the typical abuse from kids. Seems like there's not much to them, so maybe not much to grow wrong.

A friend of mine in st cloud was selling the off brand models. As far as I know he hasn't had any complaints and I was going to buy one but my boy just turned two and I don't want it to sit in the crate for a couple years. I did see one in the crate when he got it and to me they look pretty good but then again I haven't seen it in use. If you are interested He could probaly get you one and I don't think you could buy one cheaper anywhere else. One feature he can get on them is a remote kill switch, so if your kid is doing something he shouldn't be all you have to do is push a button. I will talk to him this week and ask if he has had any complaints and what he is asking for them. Keith

I had one and just sold it. A Kazuma Panda 110. It had 3 forward gears and reverse. It worked great, just sold it to my cousin and his kids are having a ball with it. This is the 4th summer of use. For the price, it can't be beat.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think you have to be over 12 to ride a 110cc legally. This may be why they don't sell as good as the 50's or 90's.

I have heard more negative about them wierdo models than positive.

The Polaris, Honda, yamaha, (regular models) hold their value very well. I don't know why someone would buy those cheapo's. No offense to anyone.

Keep the kids safe. My buddy's nephew just lost all his toes in the chain of one of those little machines. They don't blame the machine, but just be careful.