• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Canada Aug 07

Back from a week up-north and it was a fantastic week indeed. Weather was nice, warm and sunny for the most part with a little rain at the end of the week. Water temp was around 75 so swimming was nice. Walleyes were quite active, dad and I targeted em most morning and evenings for about 2 and a half hours. Most trips yeilded around a dozen fish. We'd usually hit about 10 points, humps, and dropoffs and pick fish on half of em. Alot of fish in the 14-16 in range with some in the low 20's. Dad got one 2 footer...

Start off the pictures with a sunrise...

dsc00222rd1.jpg

Here I am with a early morning 20 incher...

dsc00225ns6.jpg

We banged about 8 fish off this point till this guy showed up. He took me around the anchor rope twice but the fire line held up...

dsc00226go9.jpg

Dad with a morning 22...

dsc00239mt1.jpg

Some sunsets...

dsc00235wg4.jpg

dsc00237lx0.jpg

dsc00236yy2.jpg

A little fly fishing for smallmouths. Most fish are 10-12 inchers but alot of fun on a flyrod and you can catch em till your bored or it gets dark. And the scenery, well...

dsc00245cp4.jpg

dsc00249xk7.jpg

dsc00258to9.jpg

Even had the girlfriend catching fish on the flyrod. In the lower left corner you can see the fish jumping...

dsc00371ih0.jpg

dsc00385dp3.jpg

Dad and a 24 incher...

dsc00357lv8.jpg

A few sunrises...

dsc00353ia0.jpg

dsc00356hk7.jpg

Some wildflowers...

dsc00266xz4.jpg

Grandpa explaining the fishfinder...

1000396bl8.jpg

Frankie - I was aout one evening and ran into a guy that reminded me of you...

dsc00288hu6.jpg

You like wings and blue and he likes crawlers and olive...

I got about 100 more pictures, lol, but thats all I can deal with loading for now...

Incredible buddy, what can I say that camera of yours kick's butt.

Beth on a fly rod that's cool cause I never even tried fly fishing.

Scenery and buttery walleyes, it's gotta be heaven. Nice vacation pic's Jay.

Dangit, my corporate firewall is blocking me from seeing the images because it's imageshack. I can see photobucket and some other hosting sites but they block that one even after trying to copy and paste the image data in the browser crazy.gif I bet the pictures are nice though and it sounds like you had a great trip wink.gif I'll have to look from my home computer to see the pictures.

Thunder they are rustic cabins we rent. 7 of them and they are booked full may thru aug. Six beds, gas lights and a gas fridge, thats it...

dsc00372se4.jpg

Heres the toilet facilities..

dsc00402yp3.jpg

Incurance - you get past that firewall?