• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fishing this weekend 2...

Well its time for our family trip up into Canada. Dad(tank), mom, two sisters, 4 nieces, the GF and myself are leaving sat for a week of fishing, swimming, relaxin...

Heres a pict of this years newly filled jig box for you droolers out there. Timmy! wipe your chin!

dsc00214oz2.jpg

dsc00215on8.jpg

DC, Those are some nice patterns cool.gif,I really like the blue and white headed ones in the top right corner also the bottom pic second one up from the bottom.Nice job I hope you have a nice trip to canada with your family and look foward to see some nice pictures good luck on your trip.

Between what Big Johnny sent me and what I see here I am in la la jig land. grin.gif I know you will have fun on your trip and don't forget the digital cam my friend, see ya when you return. Todd good luck to day on the pannies if you get out. I think BJI is after em today as well. Good luck guys...

Thunder - That olive color was my fav on our sept trip last year. Aug I usually like the yellows and whites. Dad uses that brown and green number 95% of the time no matter where or when(hint, hint).

Insurance - sometimes if the picts dont show just click off the topic or to a diff site then comeback - then they appear???